Thursday, June 21, 2007

Foolish play and gestures of jesters for The Wind

In rehearsal we toyed with roaming the space on a grid and strange interactions. I wanted to make a list of some of the actions that took place that seemed interesting to us, but I failed to do so. Please people list some that you saw. Here are some I remember liking:

1: Dean moving my arm and it affecting my other arm on Chloe's. the more he turned my arm the closer it got to his own face, until I strangled him.

2: Kurt leaving with the chair, and us as a mob chasing the chair turning into a monster.

3: One person saying Goodbye and then slowly being joined by others.

4: Trying to place someone in the chair but their body won't sit properly.

And also I had a great idea in the shower, of turning the While the Wind Breathes scene into more of a random fool. I was thinking of placing our faces onto tarrot cards and having the audience choose a card, and that fool has the card place on their crate and they are the one set into the chair and proceed to do that scene.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kurt Chiang said...

Some interactions I remember from rehearsal...

-- Anthony and Dean's framing faces, posing happiness, awkwardness
-- Chloe's whispering nonsense to me and pointing at a group that had their backs to us
-- Ryan's grabby fingers and weird mumbles
-- feet shuffling and slowly decending from the torso
-- clapping at death, and ganging up on the griever
-- making a throne of crates, and when one crate falls, Anthony pushes over another and then another and then people banging shit on the ground

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home